Here’s a treat.
When Arif & myself met David in Amsterdam, we took time out to quiz him about our most pressing productivity questions! And the result was a wonderfully refreshing interview series of never seen before content.
David got charmingly candid about the GTD methodology and it was a pleasure to spend time with the humble genius.
This is part 1 of the 6 part series and David shares how he made ‘explicit’ the habits of the most productive people on the planet. He also talks about:
- The reason why GTD gives each person exactly what he needs in his life
- Why Getting Things Done is not really about ‘Getting Things Done’
- How to get out of the latest and loudest mode
- How you can actually feel good about not doing stuff if you are appropriately engaged
- The importance of an external brain
It is 6 minutes of epiphanies for GTD lovers.
Like, Share and Subscribe to this content to receive access to the subsequent videos.
Hi! I’m a Master Trainer in Getting Things Done (GTD) and a Holacracy Coach. I believe our work should be an expression of our most creative selves. I work with business owners and their teams to achieve stress-free productivity.